Tiger Sugar is opening in Singapore
While not much info has been released, we got in touch with them via Facebook Messenger and found out that they will open in Q3 or Q4 this year. The Singapore outlet is still under pre-opening preparation stage, so they cannot reveal more information as of now. Aside from Taiwan and Singapore, the brand also has an outlet at Causeway Bay in Hong Kong.
Image credit: Tiger Sugar Singapore’s Facebook page
As someone who has queued for 30 minutes for the Tiger Sugar Boba Fresh Milk (NTD50/~S$2.20) in Taipei, I can testify to how popular this shop is. The queues there were snaking long every day during my five-day stay in Taipei in May, despite the other bubble tea shops nearby.
What makes their brown sugar pearls different is that they are served slightly warm. The temperature helps to keep the pearls soft and chewy. The brown sugar syrup mixes well with the cold milk, giving every sip a little of that signature brown sugar sweetness.
Bookmark this article and check back for more info on Tiger Sugar’s Singapore outlet!
In the meantime, check out these tea shops that have just opened, or are going to open, in Singapore:
- Playmade (Tampines & Ang Mo Kio) – known for flavoured pearls that are made by hand. Try the pink cactus pearls here!
- Bobii Frutii (Clementi) – known for pretty layered drinks with interesting names.
- Hollin (Toa Payoh) – known for offering different flavoured pearls on each day of the week. A must-try is the rock salt pearls on Sundays!
- TP Tea
茶湯會)(Changi Airport Terminal 2) – known for their famous Tie Guan Yin Tea Latte.
- Hey Tea (Ion) – known as the OG of the cheese tea trend.
- TaiGai (Nex) – known for their milk cheese foam topping.
More Info: eatbook.sg