There’s nothing quite like a pop of blush on your cheeks to instantly transform your face. Whether it’s a soft pink or warm peach, a bit of colour can make you look brighter and healthier with minimal effort. A flushed cheek balances your overall look, and you’ll notice it’s often what’s missing from the equation. Here, we’ve rounded up the latest blushers for our annual Beauty Hit List. From powders to creams, shop the very best, as voted by our panel of judges, below.
2. Cyber Colors Gradation Glow On Blush, $34.90
3. K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Lasting Cheek Tint, $19.90
4. KATE Tokyo Kate 3D Cheeks, $28
5. Make Up Store Velvet Trio in Red, $65
6. L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Mono Blush, $14.90
7. Maybelline Master Flush Blush, $19.90
8. NARS Orgasm Liquid Blush, $50
10. Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush, $11.90
11. YSL Beaute Babydoll Kiss & Blush Duo Stick, $50
12. Zoeva Basic Moment Blush Palette, $26 WINNER!
A curated trio of pigmented powders in matte and pearl finishes for easy sculpting, featuring a darker contouring shade, a subtle champagne highlighter, and a universally-flattering peach-toned blush.
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
More Info: www.nylon.com.sg