Setting powder may not be the most exciting beauty product to talk about, but for many, it’s a true essential. These finely-milled powders set make-up, smooth out the appearance of pores, and diffuse light a little for a flawless complexion — the perfect finishing touch that brings your entire look together with a swirl of a brush. With these advanced formulas, you won’t have to worry about caking and chalkiness either. Discover our favourite ones ahead.
1. 3INA The Loose Setting Powder, $29
2. Color Combos Soft Focus Powder, $25.50
3. Cyber Colors Black Label Essence Silky Loose Powder, $63.90
5. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder, $49
6. KATE Tokyo The Base Zero: Kate Face Powder A, $23.50
7. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, $70 WINNER!
A translucent setting powder professional makeup artists love. Creates a soft-focus effect and won’t settle into fine lines or dry out your skin. Has a no-flashback formula too, so there’s no white cast in photos.
8. Mamonde Cotton Veil Loose Powder, $22
9. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, $13.90
11. Sulwhasoo Powder for Cushion, $78
13. Vichy Dermablend Fixing Powder, $25.50
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
More Info: www.nylon.com.sg