1. If you think that you could or should be doing better in life, you are probably right.
2. You will not be good at everything, but if you read between the lines of your life, you’ll see that the things that pain you, intrigue you and compel you are not random, and never have been.
3. Unless it is your job to look like a supermodel, you have no responsibility to look like one.
4. You do, however, have a responsibility to be a decent person.
5. If you want to live a full life, you need to give up on the pursuit of being perfect, and embark on the journey of becoming who you are.
6. Nobody is going to be reflecting fondly on your net worth or pant size at your funeral. They will remember only how you made them feel.
7. Not everyone is going to understand, agree, feel or embrace who you are, and yet you must become that person regardless.
8. The quality of your life is dependent on how adamantly you work toward becoming the best possible version of yourself.
9. The best possible version of yourself is the only one that really exists – and realizing that you are that person already is your only true purpose here.
10. You dwell in infinite possibility, but how much of it you use is entirely up to you.
11. The willingness to see change is half the battle.
12. Your brain will subconsciously seek out that which it wants to believe. Your life will reflect to you that which you inherently are. These are sacred, beautiful gifts that show you to yourself.
13. When you judge other people, you sever your ability to accept yourself, or connect with them. You only hurt yourself in the end.
14. What you love about other people and what you can’t stand about them will tell you everything that you need to know about yourself.
15. If you want things to be okay, you have to be the one to make them okay.
16. If you want things to be better, you have to be the one to make them better.
17. Nobody is going to forgive you if you don’t ask for forgiveness.
18. Nobody is going to respect you unless you first respect them.
19. When there is an ongoing challenge or hardship in your life, it can almost always be traced back to a pattern of behavior that you keep perpetuating.
20. You are not going to maintain the same weight, bank balance or job title for the entirety of your life. Don’t define yourself by it.
21. Nobody is thinking about you as much as you are thinking about you.
22. Nobody is judging you as harshly as you are judging you.
23. Whatever you want more of in life is what you need to give more of to life.
24. The power has always been yours, if only you’d lean into who you are, and not everything you’ve always wanted to be.
25. You are never a completed thing. Your life will be a constant unfolding. You have no responsibility to remain the same person; you have no obligation to your younger self. You only have to life as fully and presently as you possibly can in this moment. Everything else is just details.